Super Blast Billiards Game Description
Many billiards games are fun, but Super Blast Billiards is literally a blast. Start the game by selecting from either “free play” or “high score” mode. In free play mode you can pick between different tables freely. In high score mode, however, you will have to complete each of the levels in order to advance to the next table. In this mode you can also save your high score and compete against other players. We recommend that you start with free play mode and move onto the high score mode when you are more familiar with the game.
In the game, you will face various obstacles as you try to knock in all of the pool balls on the table. The balls have a timer on them that counts down. In order to complete each level, you will have to knock each of the balls in before the timer hits zero. Some levels also challenge you to avoid dynamite on the table. If you hit the dynamite, it’s game over!
There are different shot styles to choose from: classic, drag and fast shot. You can alternate between these using the spacebar key. Try them all and see which type of shot works best for you. You will notice that there are various penalties and bonuses throughout the game. You will get a time penalty if you scratch, but you’ll also get a point bonus for landing difficult shots. Have fun and see how many points you can rack up in the explosive Super Blast Billiards game!
Super Blast Billiards Game Controls
- Classic shot – left-click, hold to build power and release the mouse button to shoot.
- Drag shot – left-click, move the mouse backwards and release the click to take a shot.
- Fast shot – left-click behind the cue ball to shoot. The shot’s power is based on how far behind the cue ball you click.
- Switch shot style – toggle the shot style using the spacebar key.
- Spin ball – click the “spin ball” icon or scroll your mouse wheel to spin the ball when you shoot.